Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,283 Birr (75,395 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (38 minutes ago)