Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.318 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,553 Birr (54,301 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)