Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.234 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,572 Birr (69,353 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)