Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.550 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,171 Birr (ARS $74,972) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)