Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,923 Birr (13,328TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)