Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.103 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,647 Birr (元20,144) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)