Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,838 Birr (Php220,315) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)