Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44906 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,108 Birr (Php231,836) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)