Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.228 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 160,751 Birr (49,805 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)