Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,253 Birr (44,347 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)