Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.635 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,782 Birr (34,078 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (29 minutes ago)