Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.905 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,183 Birr (49,287 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (36 minutes ago)