Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.480 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,537 Birr (44,970 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)