Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.421 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,559 Birr (46,905 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (39 minutes ago)