Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02047 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,580 Birr (₩5,060,840) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)