Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01906 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,240 Birr (₩6,569,800) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (24 minutes ago)