Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02548 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 155,976 Birr (₩6,122,093) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (40 minutes ago)