Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02548 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,680 Birr (₩5,520,121) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)