Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.696 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,542 Birr (€3,929) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)