Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.820 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,584 Birr (€3,803) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (29 minutes ago)