Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.825 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,338 Birr (€4,001) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)