Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36176 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,150 Birr (₨155,211) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)