Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41976 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,433 Birr (₨167,793) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)