Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35406 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,178 Birr (руб 141,724) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)