Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 ETB / MNT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,066 Birr (5,715,282 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)