Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 ETB / MNT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,746 Birr (4,734,231 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)