Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 655 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 ETB / MNT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,378 Birr (5,479,555 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)