Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 754 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00947 ETB / MNT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,609 Birr (7,245,863 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)