Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01943 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,028 Birr (₩4,118,356) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)