Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02542 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 105,621 Birr (₩4,154,827) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)