Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02529 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 102,318 Birr (₩4,046,474) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)