Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.215 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 866 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)