Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.885 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,414 Birr (R$ 8,339) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)