Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25555 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,235 Birr (¥310,055) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)