Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.592 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,230 Birr (R$ 13,537) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)