Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,543 Birr (5,118,370 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)