Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.198 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,848 Birr (4,930KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)