Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 865 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.385 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 127,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,012 Birr (5,188KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)