Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.355 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,122 Birr (4,704KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)