Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 834 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.605 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,261 Birr (4,653KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)