Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 889 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.343 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,834 Birr (4,824KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)