Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.256 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,951 Birr (4,365KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)