Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.202 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,541 Birr (4,354KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)