Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.296 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,183 Birr (Bs 37,969) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)