Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,384 Birr (Bs 49,824) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)