Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.460 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,739 Birr (18,535 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)