Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.662 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,871 Birr (17,994 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)