Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.913 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 166,425 Birr (21,032 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)