Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.003 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,242 Birr (15,899 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)