Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.481 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,973 Birr (18,511 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)