Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.014 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 161,731 Birr (20,180 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)