Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 907 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.745 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,391 Birr (€3,666) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)