Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00743 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,654 Birr (COL$7,490,598) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)