Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00986 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,090 Birr (COL$6,804,683) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)