Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00787 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,920 Birr (COL$5,705,234) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)