Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,300 Birr ($5,905) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)