Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24784 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 166,666 Birr (¥672,468) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)