Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19523 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,333 Birr (¥385,869) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)