Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20626 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,340 Birr (¥481,625) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)