Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24938 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,450 Birr (¥515,086) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)