Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01829 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 209% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 193,073 Birr (10,556,289 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)