Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01725 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 133% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 207,750 Birr (12,045,811 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)