Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 192% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 227,791 Birr (13,456,716 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)