Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01737 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 135% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 183,077 Birr (10,537,009 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)