Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.182 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,062 Birr (S/. 7,388) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)