Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 191,584 Birr (kr 72,655) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)