Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.472 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 209,255 Birr (kr 60,275) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)