Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.727 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,232 Birr (kr 51,431) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)