Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.362 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 183,723 Birr (kr 54,640) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)