Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.939 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 172,242 Birr (kr 58,600) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)