Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.381 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 214,638 Birr (kr 63,485) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)