Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.434 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 194,217 Birr (kr 56,560) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)