Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.482 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 94,369 Birr (C$4,393) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)