Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.864 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,990 Birr (C$4,939) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 2 hours ago)