Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.374 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,076 Birr (C$5,244) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (39 minutes ago)