Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.370 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,264 Birr (€2,348) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)