Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,248 Birr (€2,457) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)