Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.054 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,321 Birr (€2,757) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (42 minutes ago)