Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.690 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,016 Birr (€2,453) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)