Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.030 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 109,833 Birr (5,483 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)