Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.750 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,696 Birr (5,503 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (40 minutes ago)