Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.798 ETB / LYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,761 Birr (6,695 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)