Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.016 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,715 Birr (5,214 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)