Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.793 ETB / LYD *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,901 Birr (6,325 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)