Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01492 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,779 Birr (6,485,531 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)