Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01548 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,113 Birr (6,854,325 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)