Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,450 Birr (6,533,622 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)