Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,564 Birr (6,989,352 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)