Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01536 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,179 Birr (4,698,863 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (39 minutes ago)