Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 ETB / LBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,998 Birr (6,330,431 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (27 minutes ago)