Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.700 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,053 Birr (2,954 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (35 minutes ago)