Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 111,142 Birr (4,086 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)