Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.285 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,731 Birr ($b13,311) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)