Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.965 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,646 Birr ($b13,531) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (about 1 hour ago)