Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.968 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,001 Birr ($b15,374) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)