Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.965 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,792 Birr ($b16,341) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)