Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,605 Birr (€2,801) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (22 minutes ago)