Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.717 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,732 Birr (9,637TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)