Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.032 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,826 Birr (8,924TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)