Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21243 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,279 Birr (¥636,816) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)