Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19523 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,693 Birr (¥454,302) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)