Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20289 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,415 Birr (¥549,143) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)