Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25281 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,108 Birr (¥550,239) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)