Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.966 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,622 Birr (€4,528) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)