Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.750 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,796 Birr (€3,177) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)