Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,164 Birr (€3,772) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)