Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,524 Birr (€4,587) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)