Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.016 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,828 Birr (9,584 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)