Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.458 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,907 Birr (8,044 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)