Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.103 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,273 Birr (7,910 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)