Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,001 Birr (Mex$ 37,260) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)