Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.468 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,012 Birr (Mex$ 36,787) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)