Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,752 prices entered by 1,021 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.960 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,422 Birr (C$6,216) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)