Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,915 Birr (﷼ 53,539,940) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)