Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20682 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,510 Birr (¥616,537) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)