Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24542 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,487 Birr (¥482,783) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)