Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20486 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,333 Birr (¥392,130) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)