Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00881 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 101,761 Birr (11,551,846 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)