Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00694 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,014 Birr (14,694,188 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)