Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35856 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,516 Birr (₨154,829) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (36 minutes ago)